Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Perspective

Dear Friends,




As many of you know my mother has been ill for several months. Over the last few weeks she has taken a dramatic turn for the worse and yesterday (Monday) I was called to Georgia to be with my family.



Obviously, I will not be in Lake Park over the next several days to campaign for re-election, however my family is the most important part of my life and I am where I need to be. I hope you understand this.



This is an important election and I AM a candidate, I will just have to take a back seat over the coming days. If you have questions or comments, please continue to email them to me and as soon as I get back to Town I will be with you all to continue our campaign, until then I ask for your prayers for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment