Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Campaign Begins..

The campaign for Lake Park Commission, officially begins this Wednesday when qualifying ends. At that time candidates will be allowed to place signs and campaign in full.




I appreciate your support and would appreciate your vote. May I place a campaign sign in your yard? If so, please email me your street address and I will place the sign on Wednesday.



Thank you as always for your support!



If you ever have questions, feel free to contact me at (561) 889-6681 or by email at RumseyCommission@aol.com. I invite you to join my Facebook Group at “Elect Kendall Rumsey, Lake Park Commissioner” or you may visit my website at http://rumseycommission.blogspot.com. Finally, if you would like to contribute financially, donations of up to $500 per person may be made to:

Kendall Rumsey, Commission Campaign



315 Hawthorne Drive



Lake Park, Fl 33403



I appreciate your support and look forward to this campaign. We are blessed to live in this community and with your support and our shared commitment to continued progress I will re-elected.



Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon as we move Lake Park Forward….Together!

No comments:

Post a Comment