Sunday, February 28, 2010

Campaign Continues

Dear Friends,




First and foremost I want to thank you all for the kind words, cards and emails while I have been away with my family. As some of you may know, my beloved mother passed away last Sunday, I will miss her greatly.



With that said, I return to Lake Park with a heavy heart, however I also return with renewed spirit to work hard to win this election and gain your support! I will continue to run a campaign of dignity focusing on the issues before our Town.



Tuesday, March 9th will be an important day in the history of our Town, as we go to the polls to determine our future. I hope you will join with me to move our Town forward and work together to make us the best Lake Park we can be.



Since I was elected a year ago, I am proud of the work we have done. The Mayor and Commission has put the interest of the Town, our residents and our employees first. Personal gain has never been a consideration. Lake Park deserves elected officials who study the issues, work for all the residents and look for solutions to the challenges that face us. I am confident that I have proven to be that kind of leader.



I am asking for your support on Tuesday, March 9th, I need your vote and want to continue to work for you to improve our Town for our future.



Together we can accomplish great things! If you ever have any questions for me, comments or ideas, please do not hesitate to contact me, as I have been for the past year, I am YOUR representative and look forward to the opportunity to continue this work.



If you will be unable to cast a vote on Tuesday, March 9th, absentee ballots may be requested through the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Office through March 3rd. Absentee Ballot Request



Again, thank you for the honor of representing you and our Town, I ask for your support again.

No comments:

Post a Comment